Kielce, ul. Zakładowa 1, Tereny Targowe TK
The Fruit and Vegetable Fair is the largest industry event in Poland for fruit and vegetable producers, giving the opportunity to learn about innovative technologies and the latest practical knowledge from the horticultural industry.
On an area of 25,000 m2, exhibitors from Poland and abroad will present a wide range of means of production, i.e. innovative fertilizers, plant protection products and solutions supporting horticultural production. The fair will be attended by companies dealing with refrigeration and storage, as well as supplying machines for work in horticulture, as well as for sorting and packing fruit and vegetables. Producers of nursery material, fruit trading companies and those specialising in fruit processing will also be present.
The fair will be accompanied by a congress, with the following events:
• Orchard Conference,
• Vegetable Conference,
• XI Strawberry Conference,
• II Berry Conference,
• Machine Conference (NEW!),
• Nursery Conference (NEW!),
• Conference "Renewable energy sources in horticulture" (NEW!),
• Conference "The Future of Polish Horticulture – Strategy Instead of Firefighting" (NEW!),
• Fruit Economic Forum.
The congress will be an excellent opportunity to gain the latest information from Polish and foreign specialists, as well as to exchange experiences and establish contacts with the best professionals in the industry.
During TSW 2024, the Prof. Szczepan A. Pieniążek Awards will also be granted for the 9th time. The jury will award the most innovative and beneficial products for horticulture, the environment and society submitted by the exhibitors.
The 14th Fruit and Vegetable Fair:
• 80 speakers from Poland and abroad,
• 6 exhibition halls,
• 25,000 m2 of exhibition space,
• nearly 400 exhibitors,
• 17 thematic exhibition zones,
• 16,000 participants from Poland and abroad,
• special exhibition zone related to renewable energy sources in horticulture,
• show fields as the event important add-on,
• 2 most important days for horticulture.
Take advantage of the promotional prices and buy your ticket today!
The details on tsw.pl.
We also invite you to visit our social media profiles, where you can follow the prepara-tions for the largest fruit and vegetable fair in Central and Eastern Europe.
This is the only event of its kind in the horticultural industry!
See you on January 17-18, 2024 in Kielce!